Our Goal is to build you an accurate, consistent, digital presence, one that will maximize the position of your organization for present and future growth. We strive to put you at the top of every search, cross-market your business on multiple platforms and grow your overall trust and transparency across the web. We use the 200+ Google Algorithm Ranking Factors as our roadmap to success.
Sites that are hosted by Mollify are done so on a secure server located at GoDaddy.com. We use CloudFlair‘s Content Delivery Network (CDN) for additional speed and performance. Mollify uses the latest programming language (HTML5 & CSS3).
Think of a new website as a virtual storefront – When you walk into a store, how do you choose a product? Do you like to browse? Do you like to analyze? Do you like to watch a video of the product in action? How do you figure out if that product will be right for you?
When building sites, our objective is to create a platform as close to reality as possible. Our primary goal is to give the user the best experience possible; the better experience the person has in your store, the better opportunity you have of acquiring them as a customer. We want users to learn as much about the product as they desire.
Phase 1 – Once we have gathered your insights, discussed layout/design, we begin to build – Educational, Interactive, User-centric, Business Hub. We either migrate, cut & paste, or simply rebuild your current website into WordPress. WordPress is a free and open-source blogging/website tool, content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is now used by more than 24% of the internet. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the Web, more than 60 million websites.
WordPress’s plugin architecture allows users to extend its features. WordPress has over 30,000 plugins available, each of which offers custom functions and features enabling users to tailor their sites to their specific needs. These customizations range from search engine optimization to client portals used to display private information.
Most Websites we build are loaded with the following Plugins:
- Wordfence Security – Does a deep server-side scan of your source code comparing it to the Official WordPress repository for core, themes, and plugins. Then Wordfence secures your site and makes it up to 50 times faster.
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps, Open Graph Meta Data: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.
- SEO Redirection – By this plugin you can manage all your website redirection types easily.
- Super Socializer – A complete 360 degree solution to provide all the social features like Social Login, Social Commenting, Social Sharing and more.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP – Displays Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in your Dashboard. Automatically inserts the tracking code in every page of your website.
- YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus – YouTube embed plugin. Customize a YouTube embed with your own annotations, links, and extra controls.
- WP Google Fonts – The WordPress Google Fonts Plugin makes it even easier to add and customize Google fonts on your site through WordPress.
- W3 Total Cache – The highest rated and most complete WordPress performance plugin. Dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site. Add browser, page, object and database caching as well as minify and content delivery network (CDN) to WordPress.
- BackUpWordPress Backup Plugin – Simple automated backups of your WordPress powered website.
- Verify Ownership – An easy way to add Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alexa and Pinterest meta tag verification codes to your site and gets ownership verified. It also adds statistics scripts to the footer of your site.
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
- We download additional plugins when needed.
Each Page we build is Optimized with the following:
- 300 – 500 Words per page (Written >30 Flesh-Kincaid Readability Test) Digital storytelling is the process of enhancing user satisfaction: improving usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided by the interaction between the user and the business. Digital storytelling keeps users engaged, creates a valuable experience while reinforcing a company’s expertise and credibility.
- Videos and Images will be added to maximize engagement.
- Meta Tags (Tittles)
- Meta Tags (Description)
- Header Tag Optimization (i.e. H1, H2, H3’s)
- Image Optimization – Create ALT Tags for Images (Anchor Text for Images), filename, title, description.
Once the Site Created, we submit the sitemap to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Where would you like your digital storefront to be located? If you had your choice, would you prefer your storefront to be located in Nowhere, Oklahoma (Real Place) or on Madison Avenue in New York City?
Having a well-designed website with a little web presence is similar to having an incredible superstore in the middle of nowhere. As incredible as your superstore may be, if not strategically located, finding new customers will be a constant challenge. We try to get every business we work with front and center, to get their virtual superstore on the internet’s Madison Avenue.
Phase 2 – Domain Authority has a direct effect on how often your website is seen in Search. Increasing your rank and the authoritativeness of your site will lead to increased traffic.
We get your site listed on over 60 Directories across the web. In addition to improving Authority, your site will receive additional traffic from potential customers searching for local services on maps and business directories (i.e. Google Maps, Yelp, Yellow Pages, Foursquare, etc.)
Many of these pages offer user reviews. The software we use allows us the ability to share reviews on different platforms (Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Foursquare). For example, we can publish a Google+ review on your Facebook page.
Phase 3 – Training on Editing Your Website – We schedule a quick 15-minute phone training on accessing your system, making edits, adding pages, etc. If you need additional training, we will be happy to help. Adding new pages, making changes, updates, can all be easily done with ease.
Phase 4 – We review your Analytics – This is where we can illustrate growth month over month and your Return on Investment is truly understood.
- Approximately 30 – 45 days after the project is complete, we send each client a detailed report illustrating how our effort has improved your business.
- Alexa.com (An Amazon Company) Alexa has traffic metrics across the web, an invaluable source for competitive intelligence and strategic insight.
- Google Analytics – Arm your team with the marketing data and insights they need to make informed decisions.
- We guarantee improvement: in traffic, bounce rate, pages viewed, and engagement time!
- Once you are happy with the results, we ask for an online review on the social platform of your choice.