What is Digital Optimization
Digital Optimization is about taking an algorithmic approach to online optimization (a step-by-step process following Google’s Guidelines.)
- Mollify uses a Software System Integration System. Software system integration refers to the practice of combining individually tested software components into an integrated whole.
- Web sites that are hosted by Mollify are done so on a secure server located at Webair in Garden City, NY.
- We use CloudFlair‘s Content Delivery Network (CDN) for additional speed and performance.
- Mollify builds websites in blocks of code (HTML5 & CSS3), building in blocks makes creating webpages a lot more efficient and much more flexible.
Step 1 – Once we have gathered your insights, discuss layout/design, then we begin to build.
- We either migrate, cut & paste, or simply rebuild your current website into WordPress. If you do not currently have a website, that’s ok. We love working with a clean slate.
- WordPress is an open-source, content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.
- Features of WordPress include a template system and plug-in architecture. WordPress is now used by more than 24% of the internet. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the Web, more than 60 million websites.
- WordPress’s plugin architecture allows users to extend its features. WordPress has over 30,000 plugins available, each of which offers custom functions and features enabling users to tailor their sites to their specific needs. These customizations range from search engine optimization to client payment portals.
Most Websites we build are loaded with the following Plugins:
- Wordfence Security – Does a deep server-side scan of your source code comparing it to the Official WordPress repository for core, themes, and plugins. Then Wordfence secures your site and makes it up to 50 times faster.
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps, Open Graph Meta Data: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.
- SEO Redirection – By this plug-in you can manage all your website redirection types easily.
- Super Socializer – A complete 360-degree solution to provide all the social features like Social Login, Social Commenting, Social Sharing and more.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP – Displays Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in your Dashboard. Automatically inserts the tracking code in every page of your website.
- YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus – YouTube embed plugin. Customize a YouTube embed with your own annotations, links, and extra controls.
- WP Google Fonts – The WordPress Google Fonts Plugin makes it even easier to add and customize Google fonts on your site through WordPress.
- W3 Total Cache – The highest rated and most complete WordPress performance plugin. Dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site. Add browser, page, object and database caching as well as minify and content delivery network (CDN) to WordPress.
- BackUpWordPress Backup Plugin – Simple automated backups of your WordPress powered website.
- Verify Ownership – An easy way to add Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alexa and Pinterest meta tag verification codes to your site and gets ownership verified. It also adds statistics scripts to the footer of your site.
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
- Online Payments with PayPal and Stripe – vCita PayPal Payments plugin for WordPress helps you accelerate the billing cycle! In just a few clicks, you can add a PayPal “Pay Now” payment button to any page
- WP-Print – Displays a printable version of your WordPress blog’s post/page.
- TinyMCE Advanced – Enables advanced features and plugins in TinyMCE, the visual editor in WordPress.
- We download additional plugins when needed.
Each Page we build is Optimized with the following:
- 300 – 500 Words per page (Written >30 Flesh-Kincaid Readability Test) Digital storytelling is the process of enhancing user satisfaction: improving usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided by the interaction between the user and the business. Digital storytelling keeps users engaged, creates a valuable experience while reinforcing a company’s expertise and credibility.
- Videos and Images will be added to maximize engagement.
- Meta Tags (Tittles)
- Meta Tags (Description)
- Header Tag Optimization (i.e. H1, H2, H3’s)
- Image Optimization – Create ALT Tags for Images (Anchor Text for Images), filename, title, description.
Once the website is created, we submit the sitemap to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Having a well-designed website with limited web presence is similar to having an incredible superstore in the middle of nowhere. As incredible as your superstore may be, if not strategically located, finding new customers will be a constant challenge.
Step 2 – Phase 2 – Domain Authority has a direct effect on how often your website is seen in Search. Increasing your rank and the authoritativeness of your site will lead to increased traffic.
We get your site listed on over 60 Directories across the web. In addition to improving Authority, your site will receive additional traffic from potential customers searching for local services on maps and business directories (i.e. Google Maps, Yelp, Yellow Pages, Foursquare, etc.)
|Primary Sources:||Direct Networks:||Direct Network:||Indirect Network:||DMOZ|
|Superpages||Best of the Web||YP|
Many of these pages offer user reviews. The software we use allows us the ability to share reviews on different platforms (Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Foursquare). For example, we can publish a Google+ review on your Facebook page.
Step 3 – According to Google, activity on the following Social Media platforms carry verifying degrees of weight with regards to PageRank. Therefore, we optimize each page:
Step 4 – Training on Editing Your Website – We schedule a quick 15-minute phone training on accessing your system, making edits, adding pages, etc. If you need additional training, we will be happy to help.
Step 5 – We review your Analytics – This is where we can illustrate growth month over month and your Return on Investment is truly understood.
- Approximately 30 – 45 days after the project is complete, we send each client a detailed report illustrating how our effort has improved your business.
- Alexa.com (An Amazon Company) Alexa has traffic metrics across the web, an invaluable source to gather competitive intelligence and strategic insight.
- Google Analytics – Arm your team with the marketing data and insights they need to make informed decisions.
- We guarantee improvement: in traffic, bounce rate, pages viewed, and engagement time!
- Once you are happy with the results, we ask for an online review on the social platform of your choice.